Thursday 13 August 2015

Battling the ants


Sitting reading on the bed and I feel a little tickle. Ants again. What they think they will find as they travel across the window behind me I don't know.

Maybe they just wander off on a road trip and drop into Fergsville for a break.


Relaxing in the annexe


They get in the food. Yuk!

On cold nights (yes  we do get them in the NT) they hide in anything warm, like a  clock next to the battery or inside the lights. They get into the relays in the car, especially the fuel pump relay, which I am reliably informed is the one in the middle of a bank of them and stays warm the longest. Anytime something electrical doesn't work a cry of  "It must be ants," can be heard.

Just get them out of my caravan!

Begone I say. Begone.

In case that doesn't work here is a site with some ideas.

8 ways to keep ants out of your caravan to keep ants out of your caravan

Off to hunt ants.

Sue
A Ferg on the Move





 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment