Tuesday 27 September 2016

Modifying the storage in our Jayco Stirling caravan. Inside the cupboard


K modified the insides of the storage cupboard as well as the doors. Now I have two levels with the shelves just the correct height for my boxes of gluten free flours and tubs of spices, sugar and rice and stuff. So much better than before when the baking ingredients were off to the left hidden begin the cupboard front and I had to unload all this on the bench and then pack it all back in.

I did banana bread to take down to the shed for the men who were dealing with sheep. So good, the bread and the storage as well. Just lift the hatch, grab flour and coconut, coconut milk from under the sink where the cans are and mix.

Light the BBQ, drop the lid and wait 45.

The hardest  thing was letting it cool before I snagged my piece.

Here's the recipe. I use gluten free flour, Has No Aldi brand if I can. http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/21067/coconut+banana+breadCheers

Cheers Sue
A Ferg on the Move

No comments:

Post a Comment