Friday 22 January 2016

Finished projects and off home to the caravan


One more yarn stash project finished just in time to pack it in a bag and head back to the farm and our caravan home. I am very happy with this one. It is draped over Mum Fergs lounge chair in this photo. Might try to sell this one, if I can get my act together.

I am torn between longing to get into my own space and so sad to be leaving family and friends. However said family are in the bad books for giving us things to carry to both sets of grandkids. Lovely thought. So much for travelling light.
 
I have to keep fending off offers of useful bits of junk. Plaintive cries of "I live in a caravan you know," do not seem to fend off these "gifts".  

Early start tomorrow. Catch you all when we get home.

Cheers Sue

A Ferg on the Move.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. You spend much time and creative energy that it's hard to let it go. Someone will really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. You spend much time and creative energy that it's hard to let it go. Someone will really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does need a home. There are a couple under the bed that I should advertise. I put off using these yarns because they are hard on my hands. The texture sticks to itself. I guess I got a bit more creative because I had time to think about what to do.

      Delete