Wednesday 16 September 2015

Skydiving and caravan reading

Holiday activity for dad and youngest son






















My new tablet computer arrived today so I have been transferring settings and files. In the process
I found this collage I created of K skydiving in Brisbane a couple of summers ago.  Madness.....

I have posted it mostly because I like the effect of the collage, but it does prove that  while we might have joined the grey army one of us at least is still young at heart.

Setting up the computer took up most of the evening.
However I did get to look at the latest Caravan World Magazine online and here are two articles from there that I found useful.


DC to Dc battery charging



10 Safe caravanning tips


Cheers Sue
A Ferg on the Move



4 comments:

  1. You won't ever catch me off good ol' terra-firma. Hey excellent links, thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My enquiring mind is determined to crack the AC DC code one day so I keep looking for information.

      Planes are for sitting in not falling out of, I reckon. But the photo opportunity was good.

      Delete
  2. From the first time I saw sky diving up there I knew it was something Kevin would do. Thanks for the caravaning tips, hopefully we will be able to put them to good use one day in the not too distant future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does sound like his type of activity I know.

      Glad you like the articles.

      Delete