Monday 9 May 2016

ChickKnitts. My daughter's pom pom yarn creations

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ChickKnitts


I thought today I would blog about my daughter's creations.


Hand crafts are a big deal in our family. I think it is the creative urge coming out. My grandmother painted, as do both my mother and I. My daughter and I knit and I crochet. Earlier this week my daughter, my niece and I were all seated in the Crookwell house knitting and crocheting away.


Creative minds at work.

I think there is also the urge to fill downtime with productive but relaxing things.

For a few years now my daughter has been making blankets from pom pom or bobble wool. The yarn knits up really well, soft and cuddly. I grab one at her place to cover my legs most nights we are there.

K being a wonderful father is always on the lookout for different colours of the yarn and we have been known to post packages back to Crookwell from wherever the pretty bobbly stuff was captured.

Now there is a Etsy shop for her creations.


Need a warm rug for your lounge this winter? Got a baby about to join the family? Buy one!!!







Cheers Sue Ferg on the Move

No comments:

Post a Comment