Saturday 23 April 2016

Seamless Crochet project finds a home


Just had to share with you my latest project inspired by a scarf pattern from Seamless Crochet: Techniques and Motifs for Join as You Go designs by Kristen Ohmadl. These little circles are made in a two rows from the right side.




With a bit of experimentation and lots of undoing of corners its done. Looks great on our queen bed at the Rathmines Bible School where we have been again this week. Kept my legs warm in the evenings as it grew steadily all week.


A wonderful lady from Adelaide snapped it up almost as it fell finished off the hook. Love it when my babies go to a good home.


Cheers Sue
A Ferg on the Move  

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what an interesting stitch, so effective. No wonder it was snapped up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the idea of joining shapes without getting out a needle.

      Delete
  2. Hallo Sue. Just realized who you are by the Rathmines comment. I wondered at the Fergs name. Am I right?
    Sounds like you have an interesting life :)
    Alexa-asimplelife from Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete