Thursday 26 January 2017

Kookaburra sits under the sprinkler. And phone woes.





Kookaburras provide endless entertainment at Rathmines. This one likes to keep cool and clean. He appeared promptly to preen under the sprinkler as soon as it was turned on.


We were getting a quick water in a fortnight ago before we locked up and headed to the farm for a few weeks. I looked out the window and managed to grab this shot to complete the set I posted here. http://fergsonthemove.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/kookaburra-sits-in-pergola.html?m=1




We have pretty much stayed on the property since we arrived back and the phone signal has been atrocious. I think the phone gods have it in for me. Just as I am getting frustrated enough to consider buying new phones and wiz bang antennas to match we have three days in a row with two bars and enough internet signal to chat.
I get used to it and the next morning...not a flicker.




I have taken to saving my posts up until we are in town. Or driving up the road a km or two and parking under a tree. (They are grading the road this week so parking is a bit hazardous for my health)




Anyway that's my excuse for the lengthy silences between posts.





Cheers Sue


A Ferg on the Move





No comments:

Post a Comment